the hangover




Before turning 25 hangovers were somewhat of an annoying side effect of drinking. The next day I would need some mozza sticks and lots of water to cure the shaky feeling in my tummy. Post 25 I swear the hangovers are out to kill me! My head hurts so bad I need to grab two handfuls of hair and pull in order to fall asleep. I also need to sleep the ENTIRE next day and still do not feel right come 7 or 8pm. There is very little chance of back to back big nights out if I want to be productive Monday. I have no magic cures anymore and eating is not an option unless I feel like hurling. So, now the days of 3 day long benders are a memory and hugging the toilet is a reality.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost every drinker have experience hangover once in his lifetime. A person with a hangover typically experiences a headache, feels sick, dizzy, sleepy, confused, and thirsty. If you want to prevent hangover then you can take Detoxicated supplement before drinking alcohol. Hangover vitamin path

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we starts drinking alcohol then we don't care about hangover. But in the next morning when we feel hangover then we try so many options to cure it. Armr party starter drink is best option for hangover. Take one shot before drink to prevent hangover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts