Side Swept Fishtail Braid


 I LOVE the side swept fishtail braid, but I have medium length hair is super thin and fine. That left my braid looking like a lonely grade school pigtail. I really wanted this look for my friends wedding because I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid. So, with the help of some cheap hair extensions that I brought back with me from Taiwan, I was able to get the full, thick braid that only Disney Princesses seem capable of. Of course I could NOT do this on my own. This was all thanks to our AMAZING hairstylist Julie. She said she knew one of us was going to ask her for a fishtail braid because it was all over Pinterest. I was so happy when she said we could give it a try. Not only did she have to curl and braid my own hair, she needed to add in my plastic hair extensions and try to make them look as natural as possible. I think she did an awesome job! Thanks again!!




For those of you brave and talented enough to try this look on your own, here are some links with step by step directions and pictures. 

...




...

Also I added a couple of video tutorials with real hair and extensions. Good luck!






Comments

Popular Posts